Sketch to HTML and Beyond
When we say we serve you, we mean it. That’s why we are constantly scanning the tech horizon for the latest waves and trends and adding new services to meet your needs. As you may know, we’ve been providing second-to-none Sketch to HTML conversion for quite a while. Today, we’re excited to announce that this service is available with a 10% discount!
What’s All the Fuss about Sketch?
If you haven’t heard, Sketch is a super easy to use, but powerful, alternative to Photoshop. It is handy for designing UIs, websites, and icons. The app has been gaining popularity since its first release and there sure is a reason for that.
Here’s the rundown of some of its amazing features:
- Vectors and SVG. Vector means scalability. You can stop wasting your time changing asset sizes. It also has infinite zooming support, so you can easily update your images on the fly with incredible pixel-precision.
- Advanced text rendering. Sketch uses its own text rendering, which means your text will always be accurate and look excellent.
- Built-in grids. Sketch has a nice, customizable grid system that is extremely useful when designing for multiple devices.
- Smart guides. It’s easy to line things up and see the pixel distance between objects with Sketch smart guides. What a tremendous time saver!
- iOS mirroring. This feature allows you to check how your designs look on iOS devices while you’re working on them. Handy, isn’t it?
- Robust export features. Sketch’s built-in export is just one click away and even allows various sizes and formats, including pdf, eps, svg, png, jpg, and tiff.
Ready to Kick-Start Your Project?
The future is now! While you take advantage of powerful Sketch app features, we help turn your pixel-perfect designs into hand-coded, fully-flexible, and resolution-independent sites. And the most exciting part is a 10% discount, of course! The offer expires on July 15, 2015 at 9 p.m. UTC, so don’t miss out. Place your Sketch to HTML project today!