Our 2019: New Services, Achievements, and Plans
2019 was a very fruitful year for our company. We launched many new services, attended several conferences, and held a number of mutually beneficial meetings with our clients. In this post, we would like to give a short summary of the year that’s nearing its end and tell you about the most notable events that took place over the past twelve months.
We constantly monitor the web development market and analyze your requests in order to improve and update our offerings. This resulted in a whole range of new services that we launched in 2019.
• ASAP Development of Email Templates, which reduces the delivery term for one template by 2-3 times. It’s important to say that an increased development speed doesn’t affect the quality of the end product in any way. Your template will seamlessly integrate with various email service providers. All you have to do is send us your design.
• Development of websites, blogs, and small online stores based on the Squarespace platform. Our clusters have accumulated large expertise in this area and are ready to tackle your project immediately, regardless of its complexity level.
• 2019 saw us become a certified BigCommerce Partner. Our developers can create a new BigCommerce theme from scratch or customize an existing one, as well as integrate Facebook Checkout, Amazon Pay, eBay Marketplace, chat, and various email marketing tools with a BigCommerce site. By entrusting the implementation of your project to our company, you’re guaranteed to have an online store with the desired functionality that your customers will find enjoyable to interact with.
• Development of Interactive HTML5 Banners. Banners like these encourage users to react to various CTAs and entice them to interact with the advertised product through a game. They will help your brand stand out from the competition and ensure greater involvement of the target audience.
• Our developers began creating high-quality email templates that perfectly integrate with ActiveCampaign and VerticalResponse. These two services joined the list that includes MailChimp, HubSpot, Salesforce Pardot, and many others. Whatever service you select for your marketing campaigns, our developers will build an email template based on your design within just one business day.
• JS Development Services by using all the leading JS frameworks: Angular, React.js, Ionic, jQuery, Vue.js, and more. Our full-stack JS teams can handle a project of any complexity, covering the full development cycle — from Business Analysis and Project Management to Frontend and Backend Development, Quality Assurance, Deployment, and Support.
2019 was also rich in trips for us. Our teams met with clients, while clients visited our offices to get to know the company better. In addition, we attended the two largest marketing events on the planet: Inbound and the Festival of Marketing (FoM).
We went to Inbound to immerse ourselves in an atmosphere of networking and meet like minds as passionate about their businesses as we are about ours. Our mission at the FoM was different. We went there to present our company and tell the audience about our corporate values, principles, and services. It was a wonderful experience full of insights and new impressions that we would like to repeat next year.
In 2019, we were included in two lists on Clutch: Top Developers 2019 and 1000 B2B Companies List. The selection of companies for these ratings was made based on their portfolios, expertise, and clients’ reviews. We found it very important to learn that our clients ranked our services so highly.
Looking forward to 2020, we’re planning to actively develop new areas. We’ve amassed considerable expertise in various fields that we’re going to shape into new offerings. Thank you for choosing our services! We highly value your trust and willingness to make cutting-edge products jointly with PSD2HTML!