Who Is up for a Creative Challenge?
Looking for a little challenge in your life? Then we’ve got exciting news for you! We’ve teamed up with awesome people at Depositphotos, Designmodo, 99designs, and Noupe to bring you a super-fun design contest.
All you need to do is create a St. Patrick’s Day-themed email template and submit it here. The template can be for a newsletter, a special promotion, or a product promotion. You decide.
Who Can Enter?
This design challenge is open to all imaginative and inspired people. Whether you are a design student just getting started or an established agency or freelancer, you are eligible to enter. We are calling out to all creative minds!
What Are the Prizes?
Of course, lifetime bragging rights will be yours. Tales of glory to share freely at the local pub are also included. While these alone are enough to classify your winnings as fantastic, there’s even more.
The Grand Prize winner will score:
- 3-month subscription to Depositphotos ($199 value).
- Free conversion of your designs to a high-quality HTML email template by our team ($199 value).
Wacom PTH-651-DEIT Intuos Pro M Grafik-Tablet or equivalent cash if you already have one ($550+, or equivalent amount of cash).
- 70% discount on all Designmodo products. Whether you like Qards, Startup Design Framework or Square UI pack, your savings will be great!
- Bragging rights and well-deserved recognition from your friends, colleagues, and family (priceless).
What Are the Rules?
As you push yourself to your limits, keep the following rules in mind:
- All work must be completely original: absolutely no plagiarism allowed.
- You must still have rights to the work.
- Entries must be previously unpublished anywhere.
- St. Patrick’s theme must be clearly maintained.
- Design must fit one of the following types of business: online seller or retailer, consumer services business, travel agency or any type of IT firm.
Also keep in mind that:
- Functionality and readability are important.
- Submissions must be in .png or .jpg format, but .psd files are not necessary.
- Design width must be larger than 600 pixels.
- Deadline for submission is March 6, 2015, 10:00 a.m. EST.
- Multiple submissions are allowed as long as each design is essentially different.
Submissions that do not follow the above rules will not be considered, no matter how awesome they might be. So just follow the rules, will ya?
What Happens Next?
Design will be judged by some really remarkable experts – our Art Director Anna Lisnyak, and Noupe‘s Editor-In-Chief/veteran of the Web, Dieter Petereit.
The Grand Prize and Runner-Up winners will be announced on March 9, 2015. So be prepared to start your St. Patrick’s Day celebration early.
So what are you waiting for? Get your entry ready today and show us what you’ve got!