Looking for a perfect calendar plugin for your WordPress website? Check out this comprehensive review.
In this case study, we want to talk about one of our Shopify development projects: building an online store for our long-time client — a marketing agency. They turn to us for assistance whenever they are short on in-house resources or need to meet aggressive deadlines.
The agency hired us to develop the website of their client — The Crappy Planet brand, a producer of eco-friendly bamboo toilet paper. In this project, we based our work on the Debut theme, although later we also began using the Dawn theme once it was released.
In general, we always ask our clients what theme they prefer. The Debut and Dawn themes are a perfect fit for most small and medium-sized online stores. The Slate theme is the number one choice for larger stores with lots of interface elements.
Apart from creating the website’s theme, our task was to make the store multilingual and customer-centered by integrating appropriate applications.
The agency provided us with the designs of only some of the pages. For example, the standard Cart page was missing. We were free to use the default layout for the rest of the pages but style them in accordance with the overall design.
Here are some other things that we did.
- Made the website multilingual. Initially, the client wanted the website to be accessible to people speaking two languages. We implemented this functionality by integrating the Weglot application.
Now, the website features more than two languages. Everything works perfectly.
- Facilitated communication between the customers and managers. We achieved this by integrating two applications:
- Crisp chat, which allows website visitors and customer service agents to exchange real-time messages.
- Mailchimp, an email marketing automation tool.
The client was particularly concerned about making the styles of the apps match that of the entire website. We met this requirement to the letter, as the Crisp chat integration illustrates.
- Enabled the automatic creation of subscription offers. For this purpose, we integrated the Bold Subscriptions application. Now, the brand owners can quickly launch their subscription offers no matter how complex they are.
The project implementation took us 15 days. That was precisely the timeline set by the client. It was just one of our many joint projects with the agency. Afterwards, we did five more projects up to this point.
Superb Shopify Development Services from PSD2HTML
Our company is a pioneer of the web and eCommerce development industry. As soon as Shopify was released, we realized its business value. Since then, we have developed hundreds of Shopify themes and customized thousands of others.
Among the rest, we provide the following Shopify development services:
- Customizing your store’s UI and UX. As an online store owner, you should realize the importance of user experience. If your website is hard to navigate and its interface is a mess, this can negatively impact your conversion rate. With our deep knowledge of the best UX and interface design principles, we can adjust your store for the best customer experience.
- Creating custom Shopify themes. Stand out from the crowd with a unique, engaging theme that none of your competitors can boast. You can either give us your own design or let our expert web designers transform your ideas into reality.
- Integrating apps. We can make your store convenient and customer-friendly by integrating popular email marketing (Mailchimp, SendGrid, ActiveCampaign, etc.), social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), or analytics (Google Analytics, etc.) apps. Not only will they do what you need but also reflect your brand style.
Our current Shopify developer hourly rate is $50/hour. The total price depends on your business problem and the size and complexity of your project.
Just describe your needs in the Project brief field on the Order page and get back a precise quote and ETA within one business day.